MIDDLETOWN SPRINGS — Voters approved their town and school budgets Tuesday.
Voting totals weren’t available Wednesday afternoon. But the Town Clerk’s Office turned over ballot results that showed the proposed $200,664 town budget, up 4.6 percent from this year’s $191,680 budget, was approved.
The proposed $381,963 highway budget also passed. The budget was up 0.3 percent over this year’s $380,794 spending plan.
On the school side, voters approved the proposed $1,934,623 school budget, up 6.8 percent more than this year’s $1,810,936 budget.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump