Vermont State Police are looking for a missing New Hampshire man who may have been last seen in Fair Haven. Police said Robert P. Walker, 75, of Farmingham, N.H., was en route to visit a relative in Addison this week, but never arrived. Police said Walker is “believed to have left an unknown hotel in the Fair Haven area” at around 10 a.m. Tuesday. Walker is described at 5 feet 8 inches tall and 170 pounds, with grey hair and a bald top. He may be wearing a tan overcoat and was driving a 2005 white Dodge Caravan with New Hampshire plate 2090832. He is reportedly traveling along. Police also said Walker prefers “home style” cooking and is likely to eat at “a diner or Cracker Barrel type restaurant.” Walker was recently diagnosed with stroke-induced dementia, according to police, and may appear confused. Anyone with information on Walker’s whereabouts is asked to call Vermont State Police at 388-4919.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump