BRATTLEBORO, Vt. (AP) — Vermont State Police have arrested a Connecticut man after they said they found 7 pounds of marijuana in his car during a routine traffic stop.
Police said they stopped 23-year-old Erik Yoo of Weston, Conn., on Interstate 91 in Brattleboro on Saturday night.
They said he produced a small amount of marijuana and consented to a search of his sedan.
Police said they also found 2.5 grams of cocaine and several thousand dollars in the car, in addition to the 7 pounds of marijuana.
Yoo was arrested on drug possession charges.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump