ST. ALBANS — Three teenagers are facing juvenile charges after allegedly going on a glass-smashing vandalism spree in St. Albans.
Police say a caller early Sunday morning reported that the Holy Angels Church was being vandalized. When they arrived, they found a window and glass-paneled door had been smashed, along with the windshield of a parked truck.
Officials tell WPTZ-TV that the vandalism didn’t stop there.
They later found a broken school bus window at the local elementary school, and broken windows at the city pool.
Police say they found the three 16-year-old suspects hiding in a shed.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump