TOPSHAM — Vermont State Police say someone opened a valve on a holding tank and dumped about 4,000 gallons of maple sap on the ground in Topsham.
State police said about 50 gallons of gasoline also had been stolen from a fuel tank at the maple sugaring operation run by Michael Emerson. The vandalism happened over the weekend.
Emerson is offering a cash reward. The amount was not disclosed.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump