LUDLOW — Okemo Mountain Resort’s Season Pass deadline is approaching.
Passes for the 2012-13 ski and snowboard season are available now and patrons can save if they purchase by Oct. 8.
Okemo season passes are valid at nearby Stratton Mountain, Mount Sunapee, N.H., and Crested Butte, Colo.
This year, Okemo is offering the Millennial Pass for 19-29-year-olds. It is valid seven days a week, including holidays, at Okemo and Mount Sunapee, there are no blackout dates, and passholders receive 25 percent off multi-day tickets at Crested Butte, Colo.
Passes are $599 by Oct. 8 and $699 afterward.
Other specials include the Sunday One-Day Pass for $379 by Oct. 8 and $429 afterward and the Ultra Pass with no restrictions at Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stratton. The Ultra Pass is $1,569 by Oct. 8 and $1,669 afterward.
For more information, call 228-1600 or visit www.okemo.com.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump