SHREWSBURY — Voters approved everything on the ballot Tuesday.
The $1,004,392 Shrewsbury Town School District budget passed by a vote of 216-118. The $3,451,611 town budget was approved 258-76.
Voters approved $50,000 for the town road equipment fund, $26,000 for the fire department reserve fund, $25,000 for the fire department itself, $14,348 for bus leasing, $12,000 for the Shrewsbury Community Meeting House and 22 smaller appropriations.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump