WOODSTOCK — Some 800 Vermont electric customers in the Woodstock and Bridgewater areas should be planning for a power outage.
Central Vermont Public Service Corp. says tree trimming along power lines is requiring the outage from 11 p.m. Thursday until 1 a.m. on Friday.
The company says the emergency outage is needed to allow workers to do the trimming work safely.
It says the trees need to be trimmed because they’ve recently grown and come into contact with the power lines, causing some outages.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump