PROCTOR- Residents will vote tonight on a proposed paving project at Proctor High School.
Residents are being asked to approve $98,000 to tear up, grade and repave the driveway and parking lot surrounding the school.
The proposal is not a request for additional money. The money has already been approved by voters and is currently sitting in the Proctor School Districtâ€™s capital improvement fund. The District needs permission from voters to use the funds for the paving project.
Residents will meet and vote by paper ballot at 6:30 p.m. in the high school cafeteria.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michaelâ€™s student arrested in connection with bridge jump