NORTH HERO — A section of Route 2 in North Hero will be closed for a short time at the end of the month while a culvert is replaced.
The Vermont Agency of Agriculture says the road on Carry Bay will be closed for 30 hours from 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 27, to 6 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 28.
One lane of the road may be closed next week while crews prepare for the culvert work.
Motorists should expect delays while equipment is moved.
One lane will also be closed the week after the culvert is replaced during paving and the installation of guardrails.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump