WAITSFIELD — Participants at the first meeting of a new Vermont innkeeper association are hoping for a bigger voice in state policy.
Don Huber of the Sinclair Inn in Jericho says without such an organization, the inns haven’t been able to lobby effectively. He said they’ve had no input into the state lodging tax or tourism operations.
The Vermont Inn and Bed and Breakfast Association currently has about 75 members.
Vermont Public Radio reports (http://bit.ly/RJwUnu) the first meeting was held recently at the Inn At the Round Barn in Waitsfield.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump