MANCHESTER — A Vermont woman has been accused of driving drunk while her 6-month-old daughter rode with her.
Police said 23-year-old Tanya Parker of Manchester allegedly had a blood-alcohol content of .240, or three times the legal limit, when she was arrested by police Tuesday.
The Bennington Banner reports Parker also was arrested on a charge of endangering the welfare of a child. She is scheduled to be arraigned on April 23.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump