WASHINGTON — Vermont police have made an arrest in an identity theft case.
They say earlier this year, 30-year-old Chrissie Jones of Washington, Vt., walked into a gas station in St. Johnsbury and opened a fuel account. She identified herself as 22-year-old Thumperlee Marcy of Littleton, N.H. Police said she used the account to buy gas.
Marcy got an overdue fuel bill in his mail recently. He said he never bought fuel.
WCAX-TV reports (http://bit.ly/PUKvVa) Jones is being charged for false personation, identity theft and grand larceny.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump