GEORGIA — A wind power developer in Georgia has dropped a court order against property owners who moved within a safety zone as construction work was scheduled on a project.
Georgia Mountain Community Wind recently got the order blocking the landowners from accessing their own land that lies with the blasting zone for the project. The landowners oppose the project.
WCAX-TV reports extra crews have been brought in to expedite the blasting process and they are able to work on the project without requiring the restraining order.
The company originally said the order was needed for safety purposes for make sure people stay outside the blasting safety zone for the four-turbine project.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump