WATERBURY — As part of a grant application process, a public hearing will take place Wednesday at 7 p.m. at the Main Street fire station to solicit input and provide information on four grants affecting Waterbury.
One involves the new municipal complex. Another involves flood-proofing at the wastewater plant. A third concerns a new local development corporation, which is meant to help with job creation and retention. The last one deals with a new trail from the village to Little River State Park, expanding a regional trail system.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump