BELLOWS FALLS — The Greater Falls Warming Shelter will hold two training sessions for volunteers as it prepares to open its cold weather shelter.
The first session is Thursday, Oct. 18 at 6 p.m. and the next will take place Sunday, Oct. 28 at 3 p.m. Both sessions are at 23 Church St. in North Walpole, N.H. and volunteers can attend either session.
Volunteers are needed to staff the shelter seven days a week in two shifts from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. and 1 a.m. to 7 a.m. Two volunteers staff each shift and are expected to remain awake during their shift. Other volunteers may bring in prepared meals.
There will also be an open house Thursday, Oct. 25 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. All are invited to view the facility and meet the staff and board of directors.
For more information visit their Facebook page at Greater Falls Warming Shelter or email [email protected].
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump