WARREN — Vermont’s Sugarbush resort has received a green light for a 93-unit residential development.
Sugarbush said Thursday it had received the necessary permits for its Lincoln Peak Village master plan.
Resort officials say they’re accepting bids from builders and hope to start construction soon.
The next phase will be construction of 15 slope-side homes at Rice Brook.
Those will be a mix of two-, three- and four-bedroom townhouses and condominiums.
Officials say seven of the 15 Rice Brook properties already have been reserved by buyers.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump