MONTPELIER — Vermont’s largest residential solar power company is touting its accomplishments after its first year in business.
And SunCommon is holding an event Monday in Montpelier where officials will call on the Legislature to continue supporting what they say is a growing industry.
SunCommon began operations in March 2012.
The Monday event will be at the home of a customer that now uses solar power to help produce electricity for the home.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump