CASTLETON — A Massachusetts teenager is facing charges in Vermont after allegedly crashing his minivan into a police cruiser and fleeing the scene.
Vermont State Police say 18-year-old Christopher Lundgren, of Andover, allegedly rear-ended a Castleton police cruiser that was stopped on U.S. Route 4 in Castleton at about 9:30 p.m. Saturday. Police say Lundgren drove off but was apprehended after crashing into a rock ledge down the road.
Police charged Lundgren with suspicion of leaving the scene of an accident and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
No one was injured.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump