WATERBURY — Some of Vermont’s state colleges will remain closed due to Sandy and its impacts.
Castleton State College was slated to reopen at 7 a.m. Wednesday. Huden dining hall at Castleton was to remain open, and students were advised they could go there in the event of power outages affecting the campus.
Lyndon State College was closed at least until 11 a.m. today.
Vermont Technical College classes were cancelled, but dorms and dining halls were to remain open.
There were no plans to close Johnson State College, but students were urged to check the websites there — as well as at the other schools — for updates.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump