BETHEL — Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin says cellular telephone service is going to be getting better near the intersections of Vermont routes 12 and 107 in Bethel.
On Wednesday Shumlin and representatives of the Vermont Telecommunications Authority helped break ground on construction of a new 120-foot communications tower
The telecommunications authority is working with AT&T to erect the Bethel tower.
When the tower is completed it will provide cellular telephone and data services in what had been identified as one of many “drop zones” the state is working to eliminate.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump