ROYALTON — All 79 sex offenders who live in Orange, Windham and Windsor counties are in compliance with registration laws, according to the Vermont State Police.
State police said the Royalton, Rockingham and Brattleboro barracks, or Troop D, spent seven days doing a routine check on all sex offenders in the three counties to make sure they are registered as required.
Troop D commander Capt. Ray Keefe said it was the first time he could remember that all those checked were in compliance.
Keefe said they do checks regularly on a random basis.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump