CASTLETON — Castleton State College welcomes the Russian music, dance and song ensemble Barynya at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 11, in the Casella Theater.
Performing in some of the most prestigious cultural venues in the United States, Barynya is a world-renowned Russian folk ensemble established in 1991 in New York City. The group presents Russian, Cossack, Ukrainian, Jewish and Gypsy Roma traditional dancing as well as live music, songs, and virtuoso performances on instruments.
Tickets are $15, $12 for seniors and students, $10 for children; call 468-1119.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump