Petitions for the position of supervisor for the Rutland Natural Resources Conservation District will be available Oct. 15 to all owners of one or more acres within the district.
An election will be held Nov. 20. Petitions must be returned to the local district office by Nov. 6.
An eligible voter may pick up a petition at the Rutland NRCD office at 170 South Main St., Suite 4, Rutland, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump