MONTPELIER — Vermont State Police officials are postponing a public forum in St. Johnsbury because of the threat posed by Hurricane Sandy, which is churning up the East Coast.
The forum scheduled for Oct. 29 has been rescheduled for Wednesday Nov. 7.
The meeting is being held to collect feedback as part of a comprehensive review of state police facilities statewide.
The goal is to come up with a long-term plan to determine the best way for the state to support the state police in providing services to Vermonters.
The rescheduled Nov. 7 meeting will be held at the state police barracks on Route 5 in St. Johnsbury at 6 p.m.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump