LUDLOW — Okemo Mountain Resort celebrates the changing of the seasons Saturday with its sixth annual Parrothead Party.
Changes in Latitudes, a Jimmy Buffett tribute band, takes to the outdoor stage for a free concert at Okemo’s Jackson Gore base area. There will be beach balls, conga lines and the Coleman Brook Tavern will render frozen concoctions and cook “cheeseburgers in paradise” for concertgoers. The party starts at noon with the music of Dave Maguire, followed by Changes in Latitudes at 2 p.m.
In addition to Parrothead Party festivities, season’s passes will be sold at full price beginning Tuesday.
Okemo offers direct-to-lift seven-day passes, five-day passes, midweek passes and more. Some passes include skiing and riding benefits with Okemo’s sister resorts, Mount Sunapee, N.H., and Crested Butte Mountain Resort, Colo. and Okemo’s partnership with Stratton Mountain will continue this season.
For more information visit www.okemo.com or call 228-1600.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump