LUDLOW — Okemo Mountain Resort’s Fourth of July Celebration continues with plenty of music, food and fun this weekend.
The Jackson Gore Outdoor Music Series takes place tonight with a performance by Erin Harpe and the Delta Swingers. Erin has been hailed “an authentic blues chanteuse,” earning a reputation for her raw style and accomplished finger-picking guitar playing.
Admission is free and guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or picnic blankets. The music starts at 6 p.m. and the concert takes place at Okemo’s Jackson Gore Inn courtyard.
On Saturday, Okemo holds its annual Red, White and Blues Festival. The concert will feature blues artists Lydia Warren and the Dave Keller Band.
The Lydia Warren Band has been nominated for a Boston Music Award, appeared on NBC’s “Today” show and has released five albums and the Dave Keller Band’s reputation for dynamic, soul-stirring performances extends throughout New England.
Okemo will serve food and beverages and is slated to open its new zipline Saturday.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump