WATERBURY — A 25-year-old woman who police say had a blood alcohol content more than three times the legal limit will answer to a charge of driving under the influence.
Bonnie J. Watson, of Montpelier, registered a 0.252 percent late Friday morning after police were sent to the parking lot behind The Blue Stone restaurant in Waterbury, where she said she was dropping off her boyfriend, said Waterbury Police Chief Joby Feccia.
Watson was behind the steering wheel of the car, which was idling, when police arrived, according to Feccia.
She is due in court Jan. 3.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump