ST. JOHNSBURY — Two men from the St. Johnsbury-area have been charged with conspiracy to manufacture the drug methamphetamine.
Thaddeus Gordon and Shawn Greenwood made their initial appearance in federal court in Burlington on Thursday.
Court papers say Gordon and Greenwood would buy and or ask their associates to buy pseudoephedrine for the purpose of making methamphetamine. Prosecutors say during an investigation, Vermont State Police found containers, chemicals and other items in a wooded area near a cemetery that they believe was a methamphetamine lab where the two men would make the drug.
Gordon and Greenwood were being held until their full detention hearings.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump