WOODSTOCK — The Woodstock Market On the Green kicks off today from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., running until Oct. 10.
The Market On the Green will feature a variety of items this year. They include fresh vegetables, local beef, farm-fresh eggs, Vermont cheese, maple syrup and honey, local handcrafts, cut flowers, seasonal berries and fruits, jams and jellies, and more.
The Market On the Green will now accept EBT and debit cards for purchases and there will be live entertainment. This week’s entertainment is Scott Forrest, a singer-songwriter featured on Vermont Public Radio.
The Woodstock Market On the Green is sponsored by the Woodstock Area Chamber of Commerce. For more information call 457-3555.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump