SPRINGFIELD – A Bradford, N.H., man is facing a criminal charge after police said he put one of his children in a truck’s tool box during a drive from Bradford to Springfield, according to the Springfield Police Department.
Russell Johnson Sr., 42, of Bradford, was cited for cruelty by a person having custody over another on Nov. 14.
In a press release, police said Johnson picked up his three children while driving a single-bench pick-up truck. One of the children was put in the tool box that spans the bed of the pick-up while going from Bradford to Springfield.
Bradford is almost 40 miles from Springfield.
Police did not give any information about when the alleged incident occurred or about the age or gender of the child.
According to the press release, Johnson will be arraigned in Windsor criminal court on Jan. 8.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump