LUDLOW — There will be an alternatives presentation meeting for the replacement of Ludlow Bridge No. 25 tonight at 7 p.m. at the Ludlow Town Hall Auditorium.
The intent is to inform the public about the proposed replacement of the Main Street/Walker bridge, discuss alternatives, and present proposed traffic maintenance plans. Representatives from Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc. and the Vermont Agency of Transportation will address public concerns about the project.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump