MONTPELIER – The Contemporary Dance and Fitness Studio presents “Eat My Art Out,” at 7 p.m., Friday, March 1, at 18 Langdon St. (third floor).
The informal performance series for developing works by choreographers offers the opportunity for audience members to discuss and give feedback on the work (with refreshments provided by the artists). Featured are Heather Bryce, Erin Duffee, Isadora Snapp, and Kaleigh Mulpeter, Tierney Munger, Dylan Friedman, and Duffee in collaboration.
“Eat My Art Out” showcases the active and growing community of dancers and choreographers in and around Burlington and Montpelier. Come, bring your eyes, appetite, and thoughts.
Admission is by donation ($10-$5 suggested); call 229-4676 or go online to www.cdandfs.com.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump