KILLINGTON — Jax Food & Games on the access road is hosting a benefit concert for the son of Melissa Jenkins, the St. Johnsbury Academy teacher slain last month.
The concert, called “JAX for LAUGHTER + LIVE MUSIC FOR TY” is from 9 p.m. tonight to midnight with live music from Aaron Audet & Vermont Comedy Club.
All proceeds from door donations go to the Melissa Jenkins Memorial Fund in honor of her son Ty Robertson.
Giveaways include hundreds of dollars worth of prizes, golf and Red Sox tickets, among other prizes.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump