BRATTLEBORO — The Harris Hill Ski Jump in Brattleboro will host to its annual two-day ski jumping event February 16 and 17. This year’s event will be the only domestic stop in a nine-event International Skiing Federation competition schedule and will also serve as a stop on the United States American Ski Jumping series.
Competition will start at noon each day and conclude by 4 p.m. A family event, Harris Hill Ski Jumping Competition weekend includes opening ceremonies, appearances by Jumper the mascot, food and drink vendors, a bonfire and more.
Ticket sales for the event will commence in January 2013. Expected prices are as follows: advance purchase: $12 adults, $10 Youth (age 6-12 years); at the gate: $15 adults, $12 youth. Age five and younger are always free.
For more details visit www.HarrisHillSkiJump.com.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump