ESSEX JUNCTION — Firefighters are trying to fire out what caused a fire at a Wendy’s restaurant in Essex Junction, Vt.
Deputy Fire Chief Phil Noyes said he believes Wednesday’s fire started in a rooftop vent unit in the kitchen, but added that wasn’t the conclusion yet. The fire was between the ceiling and the roof.
The Burlington Free Press reports (http://bfpne.ws/Tfg7IV) Noyes said a handful of employees were inside the restaurant preparing to open when the fire broke out at about 8:45 a.m.
No one was injured.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump