SOUTH BURLINGTON — FairPoint Communications has announced that eight Vermont communities now have faster broadband Internet service.
FairPoint has upgraded its network in Marshfield, Cabot, Groton, Peacham, Montgomery, Isle La Motte, Alburgh and West Newbury. Data can now travel at speeds up to 15 megabits per second in those areas, according to a company news release.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump