Deer permits to come by mail
BARRE — Antlerless deer hunting permits for the Dec. 1-9 muzzleloader season will be mailed to recipients in the form of a postcard in early November, according to the Vermont Fish and Wildlife Department.
The department cautions hunters to put the postcard in a safe place until December. The Fish and Wildlife Board approved the number of December muzzleloader permits at 12,425 for 15 of the state’s 24 wildlife management units. Hunters who will receive the permits are listed on the department’s website, vtfishandwildlife.com.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump