CAVENDISH — The Vermont Institute of Contemporary Arts will host a dinner and talk with local artist Jeanne Carbonetti at the Castle Hill Resort and Spa this Sunday.
Carbonetti is an experienced artist who strongly believes in the power of beauty through art. Her primary medium is watercolor and she has developed a unique method for emphasizing the fluidity of transparent color.
Carbonetti is the owner of Crow Hill Gallery in Chester. The talk begins at 4 p.m. and dinner follows at 5 p.m. Cost for the meal is $25 and reservations are required.
For more information or to make a reservation call 226-7222. The Castle Hill Resort and Spa is at 2910 Route 103 in Cavendish.
- Entergy predicting layoffs after quarterly earnings report
- Worcester considers harsher penalties for ATV use on trails
- Severe crash on I-89 sends one child in helicopter to hospital
- Crash closes Interstate 89 Southbound at Exit 4 (Randolph)
- Pawlet book sale prep needs help: Move 25,000 books in an hour
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump