MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) The Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department will hold two public hearings this month on deer management. The topics will include the 2011 hunting results and recommendations for an antlerless permitting and youth season this year. Last year, hunters took 12,132 deer during the archery, youth, rifle, and muzzleloader seasons in Vermont. Those totals will be discussed in detail at the hearings. The first hearing will be held today at the St. Albans Town Educational Center. The other will take place Tuesday in Springfield at the Riverside Junior High School cafeteria. Both hearings will run from 7-8:30 p.m.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump