DUMMERSTON — A covered bridge in Dummerston that underwent repairs has reopened earlier than expected
The Brattleboro Reformer reports contractors have fixed an erosion problem after several delays and the bridge reopened Tuesday.
The 140-year-old bridge is structurally sound. The project involved repairs to the span’s “wing walls,” described as support walls for approaches.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump