BURLINGTON — The U.S. Coast Guard has rescued two kayakers from Lake Champlain in Burlington.
Crews received a report Thursday afternoon that a kayak had capsized and one person was in the water near North Beach.
Officials say a second kayaker was on the scene, but unable to pull the person out of the water.
The Coast Guard says rescue crews responded and brought both kayakers safely back to shore.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump