CASTLETON — Town officials in Castleton are considering a public vote on a commercial wind power project.
The project would run from Grandpa’s Knob north through Castleton, West Rutland, Pittsford and Hubbardton. It has drawn fire from many residents.
Vermont Public Radio reports Selectboard Chairman John Hale has suggested a simple yes-or-no, non-binding vote on Election Day on the project.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump