MIDDLEBURY — The Dalai Lama will speak at Middlebury College this fall.
The spiritual leader of Tibet and winner of the 1989 Nobel Peace Prize will give two lectures in October.
The theme of his visit is “Cultivating Hope, Wisdom, and Compassion.”
He will give the first lecture called “Educating the Heart” to the faculty, students and staff of the college on Friday, Oct. 12.
The second lecture on Saturday, Oct. 13 called “Finding Common Ground: Ethics for a Whole World” is open to the public.
Tickets for the events will be available through Middlebury College box office.
It will be the Dalai Lama’s third visit to Middlebury.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump