FAIR HAVEN - A Castleton man was arrested Tuesday afternoon after police found 1,200 bags of heroin in the car he was driving on Route 4, according to Vermont State Police. Kenneth D. Trapp, 31, was stopped by police for an undisclosed reason. During the stop, police obtained a search warrant for his vehicle. Trapp was arrested by state police but was later released into the custody of federal law enforcement.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump