WESTMINSTER — A Brattleboro man has been charged with allegedly choking a woman.
Phillip Oren, 31, pleaded innocent to charges of aggravated domestic assault and unlawful restraint at criminal court in Brattleboro on Monday.
According to Trooper Jake Bloom, State Police responded to a 911 call on Sunday from a woman on Wellington Hill Rd. in Westminster. The woman told police she blacked out but regained consciousness and was able to find safety in a locked car.
Oren was uncooperative with investigating police, and was taken into custody when he failed to comply with their orders, Bloom said. Oren is being held without bail at Springfield Prison and a court hearing will take place Dec. 10.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump