BRANDON — The Brandon Area Chamber of Commerce is holding a Select Board candidates forum at 7 p.m. Feb. 21 at the Brandon Senior Citizens Center.
Incumbent Ethan Swift and newcomers Blaine Cliver and June Kelly are vying for two one-year Select Board seats.They will have the opportunity to introduce themselves and answer questions from the public.
The event will moderated by Bernie Carr. For more information, call the Chamber of Commerce at 247-6401.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump