COLCHESTER — Bass fishing has gotten off to a strong start on Lake Champlain.
Spring flooding last year cost anglers in Vermont the first several weeks of the catch-and-release season.
WCAX-TV reports this year, the lake level is well below normal and the ice was gone early. Anglers have had success since the season opened on April 14.
Catch and release season ends on June 8. The largemouth and smallmouth bass season runs until Nov. 30.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump