SHEFFIELD — Vermont State Police say they are investigating a car crash that happened after a 12-mile chase.
Police said they tried to conduct a motor vehicle stop on Route 122 in Lyndon on Friday. But they said the car didn’t stop.
Police pursued the car for 12 miles until it failed to negotiate a curve and crashed in Sheffield. The driver, 23-year-old Daniel Camber of Newark, was ejected from the car and was later found in a field.
Camber was hospitalized with serious neck and back injuries.
Police say alcohol and speed appear to be factors in the crash.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump