WEST RUTLAND — A Rutland man faces a charge of unlawful mischief for allegedly using his fist to punch out a car headlight during a family fight, according to Vermont State Police.
Police say they were called to 23 Proctor St. at 10 p.m. on Halloween night for a family disturbance. At the address police say they learned that Gregory M. Eastman Jr., 29, had punched and broken a car headlight.
On Nov. 6, police issued Eastman a criminal citation to appear in Rutland criminal court next month.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump